GS6 Looks Like a Win for Samsung

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just like the reports that say it was bad .. this is an "unnamed" source. I don't trust it at all.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
In this case, there is a clear date when the data is released. Let's wait and see if the data is published. 48 hours before we rush to judgement.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I have my money on S6 winning. And in general if Samsung just focus more on software and battery optimization they will flourish.

dreaming of electric sheep

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have my money on S6 winning. And in general if Samsung just focus more on software and battery optimization they will flourish.

dreaming of electric sheep
I agree software optimization should be the ultimate priority but the materials choices were an important step to get the naysayers who keep hammering Samsung about the plastic and cheap feel of a flagship smartphone., off their backs.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Winning, losing, who cares? Not me.

Personally, I think all you guys are winers far better than any phone out there. If not for all of you, this place would be boring. And where would I go to learn so much about phones, all while having fun.

Agree or disagree with me at times, you guys and gals are the best. Cheers

Posted via the Android Central App

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
If this is Samsungs reply and its sure a lose and not a win.
“Sales of the S6 and S6 Edge are meeting our internal target,” = not expected sales.
S5 took 25 days to ship 10M units and need S6/S6 Edge combined to reach simlilar shipping units.
If it wasnt for all the problems are on both devices and it would might be a big succes.
I dont think I ever seen a flagship model release, that having so many problems before and with such high price. Its unacceptable! Think all the multiple replacement people are doing, help little to increase theris sales. :p

Theirs denying replacement for peoples that have theirs screen full of scratches, by using theirs Clear View Cover arent helping the sales either. They already admit that the case indeed causing the scratches and why deny free replacement than?

I have already 2 micro scratches on mine S6, before screen protector arrived and I would think twice, to buy another Samsung phone with GG4 in the future.

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
If this is Samsungs reply and its sure a lose and not a win.
“Sales of the S6 and S6 Edge are meeting our internal target,” = not expected sales.
S5 took 25 days to ship 10M units and need S6/S6 Edge combined to reach simlilar shipping units.
If it wasnt for all the problems are on both devices and it would might be a big succes.
I dont think I ever seen a flagship model release, that having so many problems before and with such high price. Its unacceptable! Think all the multiple replacement people are doing, help little to increase theris sales. :p

Theirs denying replacement for peoples that have theirs screen full of scratches, by using theirs Clear View Cover arent helping the sales either. They already admit that the case indeed causing the scratches and why deny free replacement than?

I have already 2 micro scratches on mine S6, before screen protector arrived and I would think twice, to buy another Samsung phone with GG4 in the future.

Good luck with Samsung support if you never have to use it you are lucky but as someone who has had to they are as bad as it gets I would never another TV from them but the S6 is a good phone providing you do not have to use Samsung support

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing will outsell or even keep up with iPhone sales for the foreseeable future.

I think it's reasonable to expect better sales than the GS5 but not the 70 million number.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Especially after many disappointments posted here about S6 battery life.

Well... battery life on any phone is highly subjective and based on everyone's differing uses. I would expect most people reading these forums to understand that. As an example, all the iPhones my wife has had she's complained about terrible battery life and we've had to get her a mophie case.

Look at the iPhone forums and I'll bet you see just as many battery complaints.

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Good luck with Samsung support if you never have to use it you are lucky but as someone who has had to they are as bad as it gets I would never another TV from them but the S6 is a good phone providing you do not have to use Samsung support

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I already know that Samsung support are none existing and pure crap. They do make great products, but when problems occurs and users will be left out of the cold. They always denied that there are problems with theirs priducta , unless a lot of sites are reporting same problem. Users that are reporting about the problems won't help at all and only from known sites does it.

That are only things that I don't like about Samsung. Denying and crap support.

SM-G920F with Tapatalk