[GUIDE] [depreciated] Port AOKP or CM9 on your Alltel RAZR MAXX!

chairwolf

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah if you guys want me to try to make something work for you I need that file.

Also, chairwolf, you should be able to root using Matt's utility just fine.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Hey Chris,

I rooted using 1.82 like you said - no problems! I also loaded SS 3.11, and did a b/u but I don't see that file anywhere. Does 3.11 make a different file name and put it in a different folder? Let me know and I'll get it to you asap.

Thanks,

Bob

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Someone pick a dang rom for me to patch! Lol

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

ArykhAleksei

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, can you help me with this problem, I cath Flash Failure on my xt908 Alltel, and now i search stock rom 6.16.300.XT908.ACG.en.US for for return native rom. Thanks beforehand.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Did you try to flash the Jellybean leak? I'm having a bit of trouble with your english, but I'm guessing (because the same thing happened to me) that you're stuck at the 'Flash Failed' screen. Here's what you do to get out of it:

Push the power button so the Flash Failed screen comes up.

Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for 5-6 seconds and then let go to force your phone to power off.

Press and hold BOTH volume buttons along with the power button. It will bring up a boot mode selection menu.

Press the Volume Up button or wait 10-15 seconds and it should boot normally.

You'll have to do this every time you power down your phone.

ArykhAleksei

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry for my English, because I'm Ukrainian, our motorola users don't use my phone model (only 910-912) and can't help me 4th day.
So, this is my "screen"
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
0A.74
eMMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode......
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0
Battery OK
OK to program
Connect USB
Data cable

I did not flash JB rom 'cause I'm afraid for full FAIL.
Before I lost my stock ICS, i installed as second sistem BlackWidow CM9, then i found China ROM which recomended for me one forum user.
I began Flashing with RSDLite but i've fail. Then I scared and try to restore my backup, but unfortunately, then I Installed from zip some blackspider mod, and unfortunately too. Now i use only 2nd mode (BlackWidow) which started only after fail main sistem, but my main problem it is not finde Network (I'm read many websites where people sayd "this mobel will keep GSM" is this true or false?)
I'm feeling myself as Forrest Gump with my long story.

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
So, you're saying you used RSDLite to try and flash your phone? You can get into your ROM but it is only Black Widow..your safe (stock) side has been wiped? Who is your carrier?

ArykhAleksei

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'm used RSD. I can boot only BlackWidow ICS CM9, my carrier is MTS Ukraine, standart GSM.
Now I found new thing, working mode are BW.6.16.214 BlackSpider and he installed on first sistem! (In BM I pressed on first sistem button and phone are booting, but after reboot, i pressed on 2nd sistem button, but is not boot Widow)
I sayd about widow ics cm9 'cause i saw in "about phone" System version Black Widow ICS.:confused:
When booting sistem red led is shining.

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, you'll need to find someone with this phone on your specific carrier to share the files you might be able to use. I would try asking on XDA, see if anyone there has it.

ArykhAleksei

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
This will be great! Because I'm tired to calling from my wery old W810i.
In Ukrainian forum i found one more user, but he is a future xt908 user, his phone will be arrive after 1-2 weeks.
Thank you for support.