[GUIDE] Nexus 5 Recovery

Rudresh J S

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for the quick response..

Is I can do this reflash of the stock ROM myself? I never did that and I am not aware, It will be more helpful if you give me a quick guide how I can do this, because no response in my mobile and if I connect system it is not detecting also.

And I purchased this mobile in India, but currently I am in UK, here I can not able to give this to service centre since it is purchased in other country.

Please guide me on this.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the quick response..

Is I can do this reflash of the stock ROM myself? I never did that and I am not aware, It will be more helpful if you give me a quick guide how I can do this, because no response in my mobile and if I connect system it is not detecting also.

And I purchased this mobile in India, but currently I am in UK, here I can not able to give this to service centre since it is purchased in other country.

Please guide me on this.
Check this out:
https://youtu.be/Zo6kqcn8WCo

sprakash15

Aug 12, 2024
Visit site
I just bought google pixel 8 was wondering what I shall do with my nexus 5...yes yes..great great great grand father of pixel.
It got stuck at google logo while booting, I tried recovery mode but still it ends up with google logo and dont proceed further whatever I do.
any tips to get the phone boot up? basically I need some photos, and data from the phone.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
You may be encountering the infamous boot loop of death. It was a hardware issue that affected LG and Nexus devices.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
You could bring it to a shop and ask them. There are also many people that have tried different ways to fix this at home but all are temporary without a motherboard replacement, good luck finding a working one nowadays. In the future backup any important data to Google or a computer.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Back in the day a trick that sometimes worked was put the device in a freezer for 1 hour
Didn't work for me, ended up getting a 5X which also died the same death after about a year and a half. Such a shame I loved both phones, turned me off Google till the P6 and now the P8P.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Didn't work for me, ended up getting a 5X which also died the same death after about a year and a half. Such a shame I loved both phones, turned me off Google till the P6 and now the P8P.
Yeah I experience that Both on my Nexus 5x and 6p. It did work for the 6p my Nexus 5x did an exchange they extended the warranty

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tafster65