Had my first "I didn't think our systems took that" moment.

jonesyvoor

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
It's more gratifying than I thought it was going to be. The guy was miserable to a long line of customers and after he saw me pay with it he perked up and said "hmmm I didn't think we accepted that here...have a nice day"

Posted via the Android Central App

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
The reactions are great, aren't they? I've had everything from fascinated to suspicious to superior ("My iPhone has that...")

One guy at the East Coast grocery chain Balducci's wanted to void the sale, because he said the store doesn't accept mobile payments. That was annoying...

videoeditman

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been to multiple stores where the cashier said it doesn't work here, I assume they mean Apple Pay!
After the transaction goes through they tell other coworkers, and ask what kind of phone I have ( or APP? :D)!
I'm glad they adding more cards to the mix soon!
I think someone needs to make a video, it would be a great advertisement (samsung)

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I've been to multiple stores where the cashier said it doesn't work here, I assume they mean Apple Pay!
After the transaction goes through they tell other coworkers, and ask what kind of phone I have ( or APP? :D)!
I'm glad they adding more cards to the mix soon!
I think someone needs to make a video, it would be a great advertisement (samsung)

Samsung has a commercial already. They even show an iPhone payment attempt that fails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753