Had phone repaired but cannot reload my nanroid

bobbyp5

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I had my phone replaced and had my backups on my sd card. I can see them perfectly fine when im on the phone itself not in recovery mode and also via the pc. Is there a way for my phone to boot my back up? It's running stock jellybean AT&T but wish i could have everything back to normal with out having to go through all the apps and setting everything back up. Less time would be helpful. I have searched and was almost about to flash but seeing if anyone here could help me out! Happy new year

bobbyp5

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I had my phone replaced and had my backups on my sd card. I can see them perfectly fine when im on the phone itself not in recovery mode and also via the pc. Is there a way for my phone to boot my back up? It's running stock jellybean AT&T but wish i could have everything back to normal with out having to go through all the apps and setting everything back up. Less time would be helpful. I have searched and was almost about to flash but seeing if anyone here could help me out! Happy new year
Ran a back up for twrp to recreate the folder swapped my regular back up i had before the phone was repaired and was able to restore it. Didn't think i'd figure it out this quick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe