has any one gotten the may update yet on AT&T?

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
hi

has any one gotten the May update on AT&T ? am useing my new samsung S21 + on my prepaid plan i have tryed getting the update with the sim card in and with with out the sim card so far no luck so am seeing here if the may update been push out too every one yet or if there a issue on my end

updated the issue has been fixed

my issue been fix it turns out that it was a wifi net work issue on my end

i this came back from town from are AT&T store i told them what was going on and why i was not getting any software updates and it turns out when they used there network the updated pop right up so it may have been a net work issue on my end and not any thing else any ways am on the May software update now now i can enjoy this phone

Last edited:

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I did get the May update also on my ATT S21. I was shocked to get it, since I haven't received an OTA update from ATT in the last 12 months. I had to use Odin to manually install a T-Mobile or US Cellular version of updates on my S21. I have a feeling that with all my complaining to ATT Support someone there must have flipped a switch on my line to make this happen.

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
the software updates issue may have been a issue on my end i have since then gotten a new perpaid phone number i have since register my IMIE with the new sim card that came with the phone so hopfuly with in a day or two i get the may update

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
my issue been fix it turns out that it was a wifi net work issue on my end

i this came back from town from are AT&T store i told them what was going on and why i was not getting any software updates and it turns out when they used there network the updated pop right up so it may have been a net work issue on my end and not any thing else any ways am on the May software update now now i can enjoy this phone