Has any1 else seen verizon users starting to get a lil cocky lately?

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I tell you I check a few diff sites out about tech news and I keep seeing Verizon fanboys talking crap out of their Ass about their upcoming LTE network and phones. They try so hard to bash Sprint, wimax, and the Evo, that it has started to get on my bad side quickly. I tell them when their capped plans can come close to what my uncapped services and features with Sprint, then give me a holler. I also remind them that it has taken Verizon 4 Droids to even come close to the Evo and the Droid X is their best but yet falls short. When you have a community that backs up a device like the Evo, then you know you have a great phone. People have left Verizonand their Droid, and at&t and their iphones just to come to Sprint and the evo. I just wanted to see if anybody else besides me has seen them act out. Lmao at those poor saps.

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
my best friend works for Verizon. He asked me if 4g drops when I moving (driving). I tested it and told him no, I stay connected. He told me that they (the sales guys) were told by Verizon that Sprint 4G does that than that their LTE doesn't as a selling point.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
rgray331975, you make a good point that fake people like yourself troll Evo forums to make Verizon look good, but can you call any mobile number for free? Hell no, Verizon to Verizon is NOT mobile to mobile, Sprint to Any mobile is true mobile to mobile and Still cost less. I can keep naming features if you want me to. balansboy, I feel very sorry for people who listen to that crap from Verizon reps, that's sad, really sad. I guess Sprint and t-mobile both have put a pin hole into Verizon bubble.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't matter what Verizon comes out with I'll never leave Sprint for them. My 4G signal is awesome. I would love to see a test between both carriers.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Let them get cocky cuz all those new phone coming to Verizon with all those features we already had since june with our evos so let them get excited cuz we've been enjoying all those features n by the time those phones come out well the evo2 will have a surprise for them lol...let see when that network starts getting all that traffic, who u lying to that it wont slow down, YEA RIGHT!!!!

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Not for nothing but there have been just as many Evo/ sprint fanboys chest pounding since the Evo dropped. As far as beating a device out I think that is all subjective. There is no best phone and people on forums are going by specs and general bias.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to let you all argue until the cows come home. I dunno why, cause it's just that much more mail to read.

The minute things get vulgar, personal, or break any specific rules -- thread closed.

Again, for the record -- all carriers suck :)

Edit to add: First one crying about Verizon users in the Sprint forum gets the thread closed as well. Y'all asked for it :)

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to let you all argue until the cows come home. I dunno why, cause it's just that much more mail to read.

The minute things get vulgar, personal, or break any specific rules -- thread closed.

Again, for the record -- all carriers suck :)

Edit to add: First one crying about Verizon users in the Sprint forum gets the thread closed as well. Y'all asked for it :)

ROFL!

Posted from my eVo!

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I don't think people should be so behind the carriers anyway. It depends where you live that determines who has the best coverage. Let the big red boys be happy, they gotta have something to justify getting ripped off.

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
VERIZON! VERIZON! VERIZON! LTE! LTE! LTE! sprint? :'( boooooooo

;) J/K... I actually like Sprint. If I didn't have Verizon, Sprint would be my second choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi