Has anyone gotten the One UI 3.1 update yet?

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked haven't received it yet , probably soon or March update, because we had February patch before the carrier versions.

Finally got 3.1 One UI unlocked snapdragon note 20 ultra with Feb security
It was 1.5gb big file
Hongkong version using here in india

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
Just updated last night. I'm not sure if it's in my head, but when I charged my phone it was noticeably warmer than it's ever been.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Received on my imported N20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon version from Hong Kong a couple of days ago.

So car I've seen no negative impact or warming of the phone.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
i know this is the Note thread but jus letting everyone know i just received the One UI 3.1 (Android 11) update on my Galaxy A71 this morning.(i was on Android 10 One UI 2.5) March 11th. was surprised, what i read online said my phone would have got that around May this year. so now just waiting for some of the modules in Good Lock (Nice Lock) to be updated, i already miss edge lighting+ and its just been 4 hrs. sigh. Hurry Samsung.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
i know this is the Note thread but jus letting everyone know i just received the One UI 3.1 (Android 11) update on my Galaxy A71 this morning.(i was on Android 10 One UI 2.5) March 11th. was surprised, what i read online said my phone would have got that around May this year. so now just waiting for some of the modules in Good Lock (Nice Lock) to be updated, i already miss edge lighting+ and its just been 4 hrs. sigh. Hurry Samsung.
Edge lighting is still available. It's only the extra edge lighting options through good lock that's effected.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
Edge lighting is still available. It's only the extra edge lighting options through good lock that's effected.

yes, i did put the + ... so i am patiently waiting for them to update the module the reason why i want it is bcuz it gave me a couple more effects, which is what i was using. as well as custom colours for diff apps, so i hope the programmers at Samsung working fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12