Have song in Ringtone - How to get it as Notification too?

TripleB67

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded two custom made ringtones from MyxerTones.

One I downloaded shows up both as a 'Ringtone' choice and a 'Notification' choice. The other one only shows up as a 'Ringtone' choice but doesn't show up when I try to choose it as a 'Notification' tone.

I've tried to see what is different between the two and the only thing I can find is that the one that shows up in both places also shows up in My Music under "DrmFiles" and 'download'. The one that only shows up as a Ringtone only shows up under 'download' in My Music. I do not know if that has anything to do with why one shows up and one doesn't under 'Notification' choices or not.

Does anyone know how to make the ringtone show up under 'Notifications' as well?

Thank you.

TripleB67

schatzy62

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
On your internal memory there should be a Media folder inside that should be two folders Ringtones and Notificatons. Put the custom tone in both and is should show up as both.

Reactions: MERCDROID

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
And u can download astro app to look into tha phones memory, a file viewer also u can make ur own ringtones with music currently on ur sd card our internal memory using ringdroid app then u can set it to a contact, notification, or ringtone right in tha app

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mayur45