Have you gotten you 4.4 OTA?

StLouisMan2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
My Nexus 7 Tablet 2012 updated to Kit Kat yesterday afternoon (11/22/13) over WiFi. My house mate has the same Tablet and his still hasn't updated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Flashfox

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Just received my KitKat OTA notification (WiFi) on my Nexus 7 2012. I am located in Melbourne, Florida. Downloading now :)

MattN03

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
After trying for the last few days and getting nowhere, I tried this before, and got the update d/ling the very first try. Saw a recent thread that this may cause issues with apps however.

have you tried this?

[Originally Posted by SamsungGalaxySII]
"Framework Trick: Settings-Apps-All-Google Services Framework - Clear Data-Force Stop-Check Update

Do it several time if the first try don't work."

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine this morning. I have noticed a marked improvement in performance. No lag when typing, the browser is snappier and the overall experience is improved. I still need to get used to this colorless font on the keyboard and the white color in the notification bar, but so far, I like it!

izmirlee

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I got my update last week. However I start having some weird problems in time. It now resists to go sleep mode and stays awake!

Posted via Android Central App

StLouisMan2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I got my update last week. However I start having some weird problems in time. It now resists to go sleep mode and stays awake!
Posted via Android Central App

As I said in my post just above, I got mine on 11/22/13 for my 2012 Nexus 7 Tablet here in St. Louis, MO USA. I've not been happy with it. The big thing I noticed is that the Tablets freezes from time to time and also randomly restarts itself. The apps also seem to appear and disappear in a wave from the top to the bottom of my "Home" page.