Have you gotten you 4.4 OTA?

manow

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Got mine in Bangkok...download verification failed twice. rebooted the tablet and now it says download failed and has a option to retry the download but once pressed to retry itdoes nothing. Any ideas. Never had a problem with a ota update before

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Got mine, and got disappointed. No Google louncher with transparent bars or Google now thingie...

Sent from my AOSP on Mako using Tapatalk

camille rodney

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
update available here in GA, cleared data for service framework twice to prompt for OTA...my battery is low so haven't updated yet but I have the notification

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
From Manitoba, Canada:

Been hitting the "Check for updates" button twice a day since they announced the OTAs. Nothing, even with clearing cache/data for framework services. This morning I was awake early, and figured I'd just download the factory image and do it myself.

No joy. Download failed on my desktop (4 different attempts, 2 different browsers).

BTW, tablet is rooted but running stock 4.3. I was going to unroot and see if it would snag the update that way, but I didn't bother when I couldn't download the factory image anyway. I'm out of town all next week so maybe by next weekend I'll have an update waiting for me!

UPDATE:

I got the 4.4 update this evening (November 22). It's downloading/installing right now. Seriously considering side-loading the GEL to go along with it, but we'll see how the tablet does as it is.

fisherking3k

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Still no update very unhappy.

Posted via Android Central App

have you tried this?

[Originally Posted by SamsungGalaxySII]
"Framework Trick: Settings-Apps-All-Google Services Framework - Clear Data-Force Stop-Check Update

Do it several time if the first try don't work."

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29