Having trouble downloading pictures from a Samsung Galaxy S5 to a Macbook Pro

Tamza83

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
PLEASE HELP! When I download my photos from my Samsung Galaxy S5 to my Macbook Pro (into iPhoto) it downloads the same picture numerous times and in all different sizes!! It rarely downloads the picture in a 'printable' size... Is there anyone out there that can help?? :(
TIA :p

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Easiest thing for you to do is download drop box program to your Mac then on your S5. This way you just load it from your phone and it appears on your mac in Dropbox.

Posted via the Android Central App

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Dropbox is good and works well. You can also try Kies. It is the Samsung desktop app. Download to your desktop start app and plug in S5. Then you can move pics or music or vids or contacts to your mac. Works well for me.

Posted via Android Central App

icouldntpossiblycomment

May 5, 2014
Visit site
One nice thing about the S5 is that it works like a plug and play device. I just plug it into my phone, open it the way I would an external HDD or USB and then drag the pictures wherever I want them.

AshManMB

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Use drop box and then have an Automator action set to import into iphoto I do that with mine and it works great. It watches my Dropbox folder and when my s5 is on WiFi it uploads to Dropbox. Then Dropbox syncs to my mac Dropbox folder where it is imported into iphoto.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol