hdpi themes for cm9 anyone?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I think your starting to see a big decline in theme's. I know quite a few of the big name themers from the last year or two and most have hung up their dev hats with themes or put work on the back burner.

Basically comes down to lack of respect among devs taking others work and using it from what I've been hearing. A true theme dev takes much pride in their work, they literally hand craft icons, battery mods, signal bars, etc.. It takes skill and time to do properly and then to have people come along and kang you work, recolor it or something to call it "their own" is a real kick in the face. It happened to me when I was doing themes and probably what made me stop doing it too...

Keep searching, there are themes out there just not in large quantity but I think we see two sides of the coin now..

1. Those who are happy with stock ICS/JB looks and feel and they tweak things to their own likings via wallpapers, launcher options and built in ROM tweaks.

2. Devs backing down from producing from due to #1 and also from what I explained above.