Hello from small town Tennessee

BlakeK1287

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey yall, its gonna be a great learning experience being part of AC. I love androids, my first one was a Huawei Fusion i won in a bet a year ago. But as of late, i havent been able use an Android. im using a Flight but i gotta feeling yall can help me change that. My samsung infuse has been riddled with set backs and ive overcame all them till this last one. It says unknown Baseband version, network, mobile network type. It says unknown IMEI, IMEI SV, Etc. I havent had time to look around so any help that will give me a bump in the right direction will be greatly preciated.
Thank you very much!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome☺. Isn't that device related to the Samsung Galaxy S2? It might be worth taking a look around in that forum and posting a few questions. Though you may also get some advice from other members right here.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6DJUaskdPI

BlakeK1287

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
well diddy i just did it and nothing man. Didnt help. im missing all the APNs too btw, would that have anything to do with it. i got an at&t sim card and device.

Thank you

BlakeK1287

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
i seen a video on there that was labeled "imei recovery n no network connection fix" or something like that it wanted me to do something like this....... go to dialer, and dial *#06# n itll bring up ur imei number, but if it brings up #nullnull (like mine did) she said the problems in my settings and should be easy fix. then to pull up service mode by dialin *#197328640# n thts where my phone wldnt do anything. pulled service mode up but wldnt do anything.

BlakeK1287

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
ive researched them numbers and they're called samsung codes. anyone got any input on if and how they could help my situation. i couldnt find anything about em on this forum.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaCollins