Help help help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
BIG problem i currently have my phone flashed on gROM vh radio. i cleared my sd card and now im stuck on gROM i like gROM but im going to try to flash your mom rom and to do that i need to be on a stock rom which i backed up but when i cleared my sd card it is no longer there and worst part is now i cant overclock because no frills cpu got lost when i wiped my sd card so i need a gingerbread stock rom for vh radio optimus s please help o please help me.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
BIG problem i currently have my phone flashed on gROM vh radio. i cleared my sd card and now im stuck on gROM i like gROM but im going to try to flash your mom rom and to do that i need to be on a stock rom which i backed up but when i cleared my sd card it is no longer there and worst part is now i cant overclock because no frills cpu got lost when i wiped my sd card so i need a gingerbread stock rom for vh radio optimus s please help o please help me.

You can just flash Your Mom ROM, no reason to revert to stock. And No-Frills can be found on the Market.

Reactions: jondevere

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help help help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what if i can flash roms without being in stock thgan please tell me people say i need to be in stock rom to flash roms. they say i cant flash a rom on top of it

shockdude

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

you know what if i can flash roms without being in stock thgan please tell me people say i need to be in stock rom to flash roms. they say i cant flash a rom on top of it

you can flash a rom on top of another rom, so long as both use the same radio (in this case, VH).
be sure to backup everything using titanium backup & make a nandroid, then wipe everything (system, data, cache) & flash.
enjoy

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks big help greatly appreciated your mom rom is awesome

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Where do you come up with these wacky ideas? You can clear the caches and data and flash anything you want within the same radio/baseband. Changing radios/basebands is the only time you need to involve the stock recovery.

Don't beg excessively for help when the answers are laid out for you! Are you gonna force me to say it?

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Where do you come up with these wacky ideas? You can clear the caches and data and flash anything you want within the same radio/baseband. Changing radios/basebands is the only time you need to involve the stock recovery.

Don't beg excessively for help when the answers are laid out for you! Are you gonna force me to say it?
Say it... say IT....I dare you to say IT! Lol

sent from my CM7/Reborn w/ 1 Gb internal storage Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky