HELP! Mobile is keep turning off and then not turning on.

RealRahul

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

First of all, Sorry for Bad English, Bear with me.
Long Story, Short!
  • It keeps happening!
  • It would turn off, won't reboot
  • Won't take charging
  • I will leave it for a while

If I leave it turned off after when I am tired trying to turn it on, a few hours later It will be WARM like it was being used, Then I would plugin again and THIS TIME IT WOULD TAKE CHARGE and EVEN REBOOT!!

After when I am using it for a while (10-12min) GOES BACK TO POINT 1

I ERASE EVERYTHING, FACTORY RESET IT, and This time.. IT would work for more than 10-12min,
I will install apps, login into the account, and then again... The same thing would start to happen! !

What Really Happen? Day ZERO!
I bought this Red Magic 3 phone 3 months ago and it was working super awesome and everything was great until last week after a 30-40 min gaming session on this phone, I went back to sleep and kept the phone on the table.

The next morning I noticed that the mobile is turned off, I thought Maybe battery drained so I plugged in to charge and continued with my morning routine.

After an hour I noticed that mobile is still not charging I tried plugging in and out multiple times and it didn't start charging, I checked the Data Cable on my MI MAX 2 (that also supports Type C) and Cable and Adapter were working fine.

I immediately realized that SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!

I saw some youtube video and I tried that Vol Key + Power Key thing and that Bios look alike menu opened up, I can see all the reboot, recovery boot, etc option but nothing worked.
So I picked the WIPE DATA option and It worked, Formatted the Phone and IT REBOOTED.

I figured maybe some software issue was causing it.

BUT SINCE THAT DAY it keeps happening!
  • It would turn off, won't reboot
  • Won't take charge when I plugin
  • I will leave it for a while
  • a few hours later It will be WARM like it was being used, Then I would plug-in again and THIS TIME IT WOULD TAKE CHARGE and EVEN REBOOT!!

After when I am using it for a while (10-12min) GOES BACK TO POINT 1

Service Center
They are no help! They don't know what is wrong with it, Even they formatted it in front of me they did the Factory RESET it, I tried using it in Front of them for a while and the SAME THING HAPPENED! then they installed some updates using some official package.

But still,
IT would work for more than 10-12min,
I will install apps, login in the accounts
suddenly... The same thing would start happening again!

I thought maybe it was a battery issue, so I got it's battery replaced even now after wasting 2000rs on battery this problem is still the same as it was before battery replacement.

Their Final Resolution is :
Motherboard issue and I will have to get the motherboard replaced.
This simply means EVEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT and CHANGING EVERYTHING is their SOLUTION!
and they said it won't be covered on the warranty! Because the warranty has been voided BECAUSE THERE IS A SMALL CHIP on the phone! -_- which happens to be 40-50 days old.

I know is their Excuse to get money from me! Now I don't know what to do with it.
For me, it was my first expensive mobile. I never bought a mobile for more than 200$.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe