Help Requested - Need Stock Messaging Settings for Samsung Galaxy S4

Ninjus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone can post a screenshot of stock message settings pleaseee because my little brother messed up my stock messaging app settings.

THANKS!!!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, in this case i can say there are like more that 50 or more number of settings in it, I think it is not possible to click every screen shot. Is it possible for you to give me remote access of your droid i can fix that remotely if you would like ! let me know if that comfortable for you.

Ninjus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, in this case i can say there are like more that 50 or more number of settings in it, I think it is not possible to click every screen shot. Is it possible for you to give me remote access of your droid i can fix that remotely if you would like ! let me know if that comfortable for you.

I tried to check the screen and it will take only 4 to 5 screenshot to capture the whole settings. BTW thanks for replying!

Remaxmatt

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I tried to check the screen and it will take only 4 to 5 screenshot to capture the whole settings. BTW thanks for replying!

I think what Kelly is trying to say is that there are too many different combinations of settings. Most of us, if not all, will have changed at least some of the settings to suit our personal needs.
Unless you can find a reset to factory default option, it's going to be a matter of playing with the settings to find what's best for you. I know that I've changed settings, but I'm also sure that I wouldn't be able to remember exactly how my phone came to me originally.

?~best phone in the known Galaxy~?

Ninjus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I think what Kelly is trying to say is that there are too many different combinations of settings. Most of us, if not all, will have changed at least some of the settings to suit our personal needs.
Unless you can find a reset to factory default option, it's going to be a matter of playing with the settings to find what's best for you. I know that I've changed settings, but I'm also sure that I wouldn't be able to remember exactly how my phone came to me originally.

?~best phone in the known Galaxy~?

Ohh okay. But I need only the MMS and CB Settings :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao