Help! Running Out Of Space On My Note 5 7.0!

email_melly

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I Purchased The "Dash Micro g3" Micro USB & Adapter. I Downloaded The Cx File Explorer & Then Mounted The Micro. The USB Storage Icon Showed Up In The Cx File Explorer But Can Not Figure Out How To Move Files From My Phone To Store On The Micro USB.
Can Anyone Enlighten Me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What kinds of files are you trying to move? If you have a computer, you're better off connecting the phone to it and backing up your media files (photos, videos, music) and documents to the computer hard drive. Or get a bigger microSD card and make sure all of those media files and documents are saved to the card, not Internal Storage.

Don't try moving app files or app data directories manually -- that will probably break the apps.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Tap the boxes of the files you want to select. Once you've selected all the files you want, copy, don't move, them, go to the folder you want them in and paste them. If the paste is successful, go back to the original folder, select them again and delete them. (If you move files, and something goes wrong, like you run out of space, or the file explorer crashes, you can lose the original without it having been copied.)

(Nice app, by the way - I joined the beta.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110