HELP with Kies and Samsung galaxy music

amyinnc

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
My son doesn't like his S3 and we are selling it. But he has a handful of purchased music on it that we would like to get onto our Mac so he can still have it.
I have downloaded KIES and it sees his device..but the only thing showing up under music is his ringtones..not the songs. HELP!!!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Where did he purchase this music?
If he got it from the Google Play Store then you're out of luck - even if songs are pinned to the device they don't show up as recognizable music.
If he got it from the Amazon Music Store and downloaded it to his device it should show up normally.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nyry

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Where did he purchase this music?
If he got it from the Google Play Store then you're out of luck - even if songs are pinned to the device they don't show up as recognizable music.
If he got it from the Amazon Music Store and downloaded it to his device it should show up normally.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah you can go online to google music if he got his music from there and download the songs onto your computer straight from the browser

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app