help !!!

meyers2020

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I have a android the Motorola something I forgot but anyway my boyfriend(soon to be husband) is messing around on me because he is always deleting stuff from his phone, I was wondering if there is an app I could download to spy or receive his text or what he is doing. BTW he has an iPhone

Posted via the Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a android the Motorola something I forgot but anyway my boyfriend(soon to be husband) is messing around on me because he is always deleting stuff from his phone, I was wondering if there is an app I could download to spy or receive his text or what he is doing. BTW he has an iPhone

Posted via the Android Central App

I don't believe anyone here would provide that information...that's called "stalking".

Not to be rude, but if you feel that he is "messing around" on you, why on earth would you even consider marrying him? It's impossible to maintain a happy marriage to someone you don't trust (been there, done that). There are so many other hurdles to overcome (finances, children, etc.). Trust should not be one of them, imo. You deserve a person you can trust.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair