Here are some links to several Roms available for the Intercept

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I did not create or contribute to the making of these in any way!

I just wanted to post a few places for people to go to check out some of what is available.

I, nor the developers of these ROMs are responsible for what you do to your phone! Read instructions, make sure you understand them, follow them!

Instructions for installing these ROMs are available at the source links. If you have any questions please read the threads to see if your question has been asked before asking it again.

I am not a developer, but I do enjoy messing around with my phone. I will help if I can. I only know what has worked, and not worked for me. I am sure there are enough people in this forum we can solve any problems that may come up.

Ubuntdroid v5.0
[ROM] Ubuntdroid v5.0
I am currently using v4.5, downloading 5.0 right now.

Ti-X Intercept V2 2.19.11
Ti-X Intercept V2 2.19.11

DL05 Complete Stock ROM & Almost Stock ROM
[ROMs] DL05 Complete Stock ROM & Almost Stock ROM
This is great to have around in case something goes wrong. Download it, put on sd card, hope to never need to flash it.

I am sure there are more, please post any that you like.

There are a lot of people using this phone between Sprint/Virgin. Lets make the most out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: unwiredmedic

blackhawk7188

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Most of these are horrible. Ti-x...people are asking what is it. Nuclear SU v1 is no longer a developing ROM according to its forum. Link is also down supposedly. I gave up on trying to Flash this phone. Froyo Stock seems to work fine until the new Pre 3 comes out then back to WebOS.

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I removed the link for Nuclear SU. Sorry about that. I haven't had any problems with Ubuntdroid. Actually it has made me hate this phone a lot less.
Unfortunately there is only so much you can do with this very dated hardware.

TucsonDirect

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Cute something or another actually is Decent! i will post if i can remember the name i think its something along the lines of CuteRomX.Zip I THINK!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis