Hi everyone

GreenBerry84

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I'm from the UK, I'm new to Android Central but not to Mobile Nations having used CrackBerry and iMore both for some time. I currently have an iPhone 4 and iPad 4th gen (Wi-Fi only) but I've got a February upgrade on my contract and so I'm going to switch to a Samsung Galaxy SIII, I didn't think I ever would, I have always been interested by Android but used to consider myself a bit of an Apple fanboy (BlackBerry before that) but saying that I have always had respect for all OS and so I'm going for the SIII on upgrade. My thinking is I have an iPad so I'm not going to miss iOS as I'll still use it on there but for me to get an iPhone 5 I'd have to double my monthly contract price and pay a hefty sum upfront, the SIII I can get on a similar contract price to the one I have and a small upfront fee and it can do whatever the iPhone 5 can anyway with more customisation options (plus I love the pebble blue colour!), I used a demo unit in store and loved it so can't wait now, roll on Feb 7th!