Hi! New to Android, finally jumping up to a smart phone

markag6

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Having a note 3 really gets attention. Everybody wants to come and play with it, and see it. They have lots of questions about it, usually about the size of it.

When I was at work today, I probably had at least 10 different people come over and see it. Every person that held it asked if it was real leather on the back. They all commented on how big it was. I had a guy I've never met before ask if he could see it because he was deciding if he wanted to get it. He was afraid of how big it was and if it would still fit in his pocket. Every one has ever something to say about it.

I didn't think it would get that kind of attention.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I leave a tab on the computer with this place running while I'm working lol. Very nice to hit new posts and see what I'm interested in without having to sift through a ton of nonsense I'm not. Excellent job JFSikora and company.

Kinda like when you got that hot new toy, or a new Mustang.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Having a note 3 really gets attention. Everybody wants to come and play with it, and see it. They have lots of questions about it, usually about the size of it.

When I was at work today, I probably had at least 10 different people come over and see it. Every person that held it asked if it was real leather on the back. They all commented on how big it was. I had a guy I've never met before ask if he could see it because he was deciding if he wanted to get it. He was afraid of how big it was and if it would still fit in his pocket. Every one has ever something to say about it.

I didn't think it would get that kind of attention.

Posted via Android Central App

Note series is pretty popular at mt work. I was the first in my group to get a note 2 (would have gotten the first gen as well but Verizon didn't offer it), and shortly thereafter, a number of people followed in my steps. Now over half my group has note series (2,3). I have seen a number of other people at my work with notes as well

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201