Holy Moly! "You can write on it with a Pencil"

tutor

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Actually the Adonit doesn't pair with the device, at least the one I have doesn't. It has a plastic disk for a tip instead of a rubber eraser like tip. It isn't pressure sensitive unless the device your using it upon has the ability to be pressure sensitive. It's just a different type of C pen. Good explanation of the c (capacitive stylus) pen though, I was typing something like that this morning but got stuck on the actual difference on what the s pen uses so just dropped attempting to respond instead of showing my ignorance lol. My wacom pen will not work on the Nexus 7 nor the Galaxy S5 and my Andoit won't work on my wacom tablet. There is/are some youtube videos show how to make a c pen for fun, they explain how/why they work pretty well. Like ya stated, they use the electrical current from your body to connect with the surface of your device.
Sorry, forgot to add, I purchased my Andoit via either ebay or Amazon last year sometime. You could go to their website but I found it to be more expensive there, like most company websites.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what constitutes a pointed object working or not working the screen in high sensitivity mode. My ink pen worked (the pen case, and the point the point). A metal hair clip works. An eraser doesn't. The male end of a usb plug works. The male end of a 3.5 audio jack works. So it seems like a metal object is what it needs to work if you're not using a dedicated stylus.

Ed Ke6bnl

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what constitutes a pointed object working or not working the screen in high sensitivity mode. My ink pen worked (the pen case, and the point the point). A metal hair clip works. An eraser doesn't. The male end of a usb plug works. The male end of a 3.5 audio jack works. So it seems like a metal object is what it needs to work if you're not using a dedicated stylus.

That was a surprise I never tried it b4, I took a all metal Space Pen my daughter had bought me and used the rounded end and it writes on evernote perfect could not ask for more.

tutor

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
That was a surprise I never tried it b4, I took a all metal Space Pen my daughter had bought me and used the rounded end and it writes on evernote perfect could not ask for more.

As a very new evernote user, thanks... I never knew you could use it to write notes (hand write) with it. Just wish there was a way to use it to keep stuff without being connected or having to pay what I think is a pretty steep usage fee.

Jannukaz

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I tried scrolling through pages in the forms with a normal pen, it did work, but I was afraid it might scratch the screen. It does work tho ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S5

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I suggest ypu stay away from the C pen. I bought it last year to use with my S3 and it went back to Samsung the same day. If you really want a stylus, get a regular one from Staples, its cheaper and works better.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz