Home++

R

Roy Aguilera

Thanks, I am trying out Home++ now. It seems really nice. I was getting a lot of Force Close messages but a reboot of the phone seems to have stopped them for now. We shall see.

He is working on making the icons changeable, renaming icons possible, aligning the wall paper so that it does not overlap, making the bottom dock buttons customizable and hiding apps.
It will only get better.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
notifications as in the actual notification?

that doesn't seem likely with the current design, the notification panel button worked pretty well for me, if they could make it change state when you had a notification that would seem to be a better solution in my book :)

I meant, the text message icon for example would appear in the bottom dock since the screen looks sleek without the grey notification bar on the top. Maybe when clicked the notification icon in the bottom dock then open that app. Such as text message brings you to the messages, just like in the stock notification bar.

But I do see your point. The stock notification bar is handy in the fact that you can preview messages/missed calls etc, as well as select it to go into the proper application. I guess if my suggestion was used we would lose the preview capability.

I like both Ideas and would be happy either way. However no grey bar looks sleeker *cough cough* LOL

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i will talk about it!

i am back on my home++ stint, and i'm really liking all the little tweaks that have been added! browser button is nice, if he adds an sms button to the dock i won't know what to leave on the main homescreen soon :p

it's really fast too

R

Roy Aguilera

Yup. He is on top of his app. I haven't even reloaded dxTop or GDE.:D

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, the only thing i'm really missing from dx top is the ability to change icons, rename shortcuts, and organize the app drawer with categories.

and how could i forget to mention how cool the WebOS/android 2.1 card/expose feature of jumping b/t home screens!!!

if you haven't tried it, hold down menu for a second and it'll pop up

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

yea, the only thing i'm really missing from dx top is the ability to change icons, rename shortcuts, and organize the app drawer with categories.

and how could i forget to mention how cool the WebOS/android 2.1 card/expose feature of jumping b/t home screens!!!

if you haven't tried it, hold down menu for a second and it'll pop up

It is an awesome feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54