Home++

jburke82

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with weather widget donate?? Doesn't work for me with home++...just stops on "LOADING". any ideas? I've tried reinatalling both too

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Just switched back to home++ yesterday. Last time I checked, I don't remember the widget redraw being this slow. This was one of the best things I liked about home++ vs dxtop. Some say the dxtop redraw is too slow. Well not on my device. The redraw on home++ is definitely slower for me. And that's no bueno =(

Kaus

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
ive had wierd issues since two updates ago.Primarily the app sometimes force closes but doesn't close or our doesn't redraw the home screen occasionally.Still use it all the time, best home screen replacement in my opinion.

beeray

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I did that and it stops several minutes later. I read somewhere that alot of people are having this problem.

Rochelle

beeray

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
The Roman numeral clock that comes with the Home++ app freezes but if you turn it sideways it does give the proper time, but will freeze at that time.

Go figure!
Rochelle

R

Roy Aguilera

She is talking about the analog clock widget. I would delete the widget and reinstall it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali