Homescreen Loading issue

EVOlved#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I have been experiencing a problem where when I back out of an app the homescreen does not show up right away. A pop up dialog box shows "loading" for up to around 15 seconds while I see the icons in the background loading up. This does not happen everytime but at least 5 - 6 times a day! It gets really annoying. I originally thought it was the live wallpaper I was using so I took that off but it still happens. I have rebooted several times since this started happening to no avail. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

EVOlved#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded a bunch of apps along the way. Not so much in the last few days but there are some. Only is change was froyo update. To be more specific...when I tap the home button I get a real quick flash of an HTC screen and then a blank homescreen shows up. It shows a box that says "loading" and I cannot do anything until it finishes loading all the icons to my homescreen. About 10-15 seconds maybe. I have started to delete most of these apps I downloaded that I know I will probably never use. Hopefully that will help.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
if all else fails do a factory reset and load only your most critical apps back one by one until you find the culprit.

good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45