HoneyBun-v1- based off official ruu

How many uninstall Sprint tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andrewjb

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
UPDATED! Rebooted and waited, NOW, I see the standard HTC sense. I think I'm all good!!!!!

here is where I am:

1. Wiped everything
  2. flashed v3.6
  3. flashed 0C
  4. Rebooted
  5. Normal Android setup
  6. Spinning and spinning "Loading" while it tries to load Sense home.

Did I flash the OC too early?

Last edited:

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
i would reboot after flash then flash OC. first time sense loads its a few minutes, like 3-5 minutes before the home page comes up.

hero992000

May 8, 2010
Visit site
when i tried to move dalvik cache to the sd card with the new a2sd my sd card stopped working i assume because it was only a class 2 just wondering if it happened to anyone else

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
when i tried to move dalvik cache to the sd card with the new a2sd my sd card stopped working i assume because it was only a class 2 just wondering if it happened to anyone else

Yeah my hero that has the stock2 sdcard,can't handle it,my other card can.but i still don't move it.

hyperfire21

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
using icedhoneybun 3.6 -> so far this is the best rom i've used especially when applying the overclock fix. great work bro.

what about u guys? are u using this one or a different one?

neely615

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
So I have been trying out different ROMs lately, and once I get them setup I like to have a nice nandroid+ext recovery to come back to whenever I want. I just installed Honeybunv3 and got everything up and running well (btw, have ext partition set up on SD which may prove important later) and made a backup. When I went to restore it (after having a different ROM on there) my apps were missing. Even the market was gone which was strange since its shortcut was still there with a messed up icon.

Maybe I didn't do a nandroid + ext backup like I thought (possible) or could it have something to do with how the apps are in a different folder so that they can be removed using Astro? Just asking before I do it again, since I think this ROM might be quicker than the other stock I was running.

Awesome job and thanks.

EDIT: Turns out I must have not done a nandroid+ext backup (just nandroid probably) since have successfully restored from my Honeybunv3 backup.

Last edited:

darchenwar44

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say that I've been using this ROM for weeks and it's great. I've been trying some of the expresso modes and they are pretty good. Just a question, but I noticed that Fresh 2.3.3 is out and it says that it has the 270 rotation. Is that something that can be ported to this ROM? I like the idea that you can rotate left or right and not be just limited to one direction. It's definitely not a must have.

Anyways, great job Beezy!

RethX

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been using iced honeybun v2 lite for a while now. Today something happened (and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the fault of the rom or you'd see tons of people complaining about this.)

I was out and about and I tried to search for something, and it kept giving me a network error. Any time this happened previously I would toggle airplane mode and it would reconnect to the network and everything was happy. This time this fix did not work. After about half an hour of messing with the phone I discovered it actually turned the mobile network off (settings -> wireless and networks -> mobile network was unchecked.)

I have never seen that happen before on its own. It was very strange because I had been using the network right before it turned off. Any ideas what would have caused this?

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
i think what happens is we open a screen scroll down and tap the button we want. at the same time maybe we get a text or email or what have you and since the phone is busy it misreads it and doesnt get what we clicked on. ive seen it happen many times different apps/different ROMS.

RethX

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
yeah just kinda strange.. I wonder if theres a way to make it so Mobile Network = allways on unless Airplanmode is on.

Time for some research.

Really not that big of a deal, i'd just like it to not happen again. haha.

I was actually thinking about it, and right at the time it happened I had just got a new email alert probably a few seconds before I hit search and discovered it wasn't working.

neely615

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Changelog?

Breezy, as if you needed more things to do, I was just wondering about the changes in place in the current honeybun v3 (or icedv3.6)?
My phone says build number 2.27.651.6 but I thought this was based off x.5?
Do you ever update PRI or PRL included in builds (btw, updated those with device self-service just fine)?
Is the apps2sd v2.7 update 3 or 2.7 update 3.1?
Is your network fix you supplied for nfinitefx's stock ROM included in these updates?
What about nfinitefx's camera update (not that I am having issues)?

If you don't feel like answering, no need. I think this odexed is running pretty quick with no OC and I am very happy.

Thanks again for the good work.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Breezy, as if you needed more things to do, I was just wondering about the changes in place in the current honeybun v3 (or icedv3.6)?
Iced is deodex,has the network fix,and trikton newest a2sd.Honey needs to be updated with all those.

My phone says build number 2.27.651.6 but I thought this was based off x.5?
I added in the files that the ota update had in it,so that would bump it up to .6

Do you ever update PRI or PRL included in builds (btw, updated those with device self-service just fine)?
I let the user do it,i just check under settings and update from there.

Is the apps2sd v2.7 update 3 or 2.7 update 3.1?
Honey is on update 3 and Iced is on update 3.1

Is your network fix you supplied for nfinitefx's stock ROM included in these updates?
What about nfinitefx's camera update (not that I am having issues)?
I was going to look into the camera,that nfinitefx has up,but i haven't had any issues yet.The network fix is in Iced versions only right now i have to convert it to odex to work in Honey.

If you don't feel like answering, no need. I think this odexed is running pretty quick with no OC and I am very happy.

Thanks again for the good work.
Thanks ask away ill do my best to answer any questions anyone has.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say that I've been using this ROM for weeks and it's great. I've been trying some of the expresso modes and they are pretty good. Just a question, but I noticed that Fresh 2.3.3 is out and it says that it has the 270 rotation. Is that something that can be ported to this ROM? I like the idea that you can rotate left or right and not be just limited to one direction. It's definitely not a must have.

Anyways, great job Beezy!

Thanks,i was already looking into the rotation,he has it working on the evo so hopefully.It atleast be pretty cool to do once in awhile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank