HoneyBun-v1- based off official ruu

How many uninstall Sprint tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hero992000

May 8, 2010
Visit site
In the app2sd tutorial it says that you should have RA 1.6.2 Recovery or Godspeed Recovery when using this is there a need to change this and how would you go about doing it

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
In the app2sd tutorial it says that you should have RA 1.6.2 Recovery or Godspeed Recovery when using this is there a need to change this and how would you go about doing it

I have one hero with the 1.5.2 and one phone with the 1.6.2 and neither have any problem.To upgrade to 1.6.2 download it and plce it on sdcard then follow the last few commands in the root thread to flash the new recovery.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Quick question for those in the know. I've decided to use the HTC mail app (bigger fonts!) instead of the Gmail app. When I used the Gmail app it would only notify me one time when I got a new e-mail and then collect other new ones in the background until I checked email on the phone. This was nice as I could get some sleep without the phone notifying me of emails all night.

Now that I'm using the stock HTC app it notifies me every time it gets a new email, is there a setting somewhere to make it act more like the Gmail app?

Didn't want you to think i missed this i just don't have a clue,if i happen to findout ill be sure to let you know.

**I have update most the roms v.2 is now v.2.1 or v.3 is now v.3.5 ill get the others updated asap.

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Just to note:

I was actually able to update from friend v.2 to v.3 without a full wipe. Just a dalvik.

Maybe not everyone will have that luck, but might be worth a shot.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Almost all the roms have been updated now. The friend and honeybun versions still need some work before they are updated.Now it's time to have a little fun and experiment to see what else we can do.:)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Is Hunnybun v.3 supposed to include all apps? I don't see SprintNav and SprintTV.

It should all the roms have nav and tv.If you are flashing over the top of anyother version you might have to wipe,if not ill have to check it out.

xrayx

May 31, 2010
Visit site
It should all the roms have nav and tv.If you are flashing over the top of anyother version you might have to wipe,if not ill have to check it out.

I did wipe before and after flashing. Looks like it's not installed when the ROM is flashed. I looked through the application list and it didn't show either of them installed.

I just installed SprintNav manually, that worked.

*edit* By "application list", I meant Applications within Settings and the app drawer *edit*

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I did wipe before and after flashing. Looks like it's not installed when the ROM is flashed. I looked through the application list and it didn't show either of them installed.

I just installed SprintNav manually, that worked.

*edit* By "application list", I meant Applications within Settings and the app drawer *edit*

Don't wipe after you flash only before you flash.Think that what your problem is.

andrewjb

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am running v3.6 and No matter how many time if clear the Sense app I can't seem to bring the HTC widgets back. Any pointers?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny