Honeycomb 3.1 rolling next week...

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I installed the update it seems fine. Snappier and most video lag has been eliminated.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Seven_Speed

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I just hope this new update can fix the non response tapping. Example when i try to unlock my TF it Doesn't Recognize me trying to unlock

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I understand the sentiment to want to wait for the OTA, but there is no real danger in doing it yourself. You are not rooting or hacking here, you are simply installing the release software that Asus has finalized.

It was enough of a boost in function that I deemed it worth it, but to anyone who wants to wait, no biggie you will get it soon hopefully.

I will say that this wqs the easiest manual update I have ever done - just follow the instrucions- all 4 of them - and you are good to go.

PS - I love typing on this thing in landscape - it hauls the mail - and 3.1 got rid of the tiny bit of keyboard lag so now I can literally type as fast as I can - good on ya Asus and Google - now just give us a charger that's not garbage lol

PPS - the update also improved the ability to drag and drop your typing cursor to specific spots - nice for editing and typos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny