Hot to set Exchange Active Sync to Pull Mode

Faceplant15

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I have two Exchange Active Sync accounts on my Note 5, one for business and the other personal. I have found no way with Lollipop or Marshmallow to change the default Sync of Push, to Pull. iPhones can do this, Windows Phones can do this, its a simple setting. It must be a painfully obvious setting that I am completely overlooking because I find no threads on this issue.

I need to be able to change this to Pull, 10 or 15 minute increment. Battery life is a problem.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

seventeenseconds

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
As a heavy Exchange user, my advice would be to invest in 'Nine' for Exchange.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3

Hands down the best Android client I've tried for Exchange and believe me, I've tried (probably) all of them over the years. I absolutely love Nine. Gets very frequent updates and the developers have been quick to respond on the couple times I've requested. It can define the increments for pull you want in 5, 10, 15 or 30 min increments along with others. Personally, I setup a 'Peak Time' range where it pushes from 7AM-7PM, then will 'pull' update manually if I open the app during off peak times. It syncs with the obvious stuff like calendar, contacts, notes, etc. Highly recommended!

Faceplant15

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I found where the sync can be adjusted. Go into email > more > settings > select your account > scroll down to sync.

Posted via the Android Central App