How can i get my evo to work with boost

c2comm

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Do they have the programs necessary to make my Nexus S 4g work with Boost?

Also if anyone who happens to have access to the site could get me those files would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

El_Zacatecas

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok heres the Deal with Straight talk and boost they DO NOT USE the Verizon NETWORK... for anything.. they run Sprint for Android phones. there is software available for flashing HTC,Motorola,Samsung,LG and so on available at YourCellular.Net for 24.95 they give you 1 months access to all the downloads on their server. Allowing you to Download as many Flashing utils as u need for almost every CDMA Phone made. once you have the proper .zip file or whatever it is and drivers for your phone READ THE INSTRUCTIONS so as not to brick your phone.. I have done this on 4 EVO 4g's and 2 3D's all work fine on 3g network... Hope this Helps...

have you tried this? is it legit?

Clrbnlee

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
you can, however, get it to work on Straight Talk (Verizon CDMA). It's $45/month. I flash EVO's to work on Straight Talk. PM me if interested.
I would love to get my HTC Evo Shift flashed to Straight Talk.... can anyone help me? I am new here, and can not just PM anyone...

gadgetdaddy

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
you can, however, get it to work on Straight Talk (Verizon CDMA). It's $45/month. I flash EVO's to work on Straight Talk. PM me if interested.

Hello,
I saw this post can anyone please point me on how to get my sprint phone on straight talk.
Can you please point me where I can find a guide for this?

djd61654

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello To All

Straight Talk does use Verizon towers. Here in my part of central maine this is all I can use which is cdma. The problem is not the cdma but a very limited selection of phones. I have a cdma blackberry that I had when I was with Verizon. There must be a way to flash it to Straight Talk?? The problem how on Earth can I find a Straight Talk prl?? :confused: Any help will be very much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny