How can I solve error 911 while downloading apps on Allview V1 Viper S?

JmsBnd077

May 9, 2015
Visit site
How to solve "error 911" while downloading apps on Allview V1 Viper S

As the title says,i'm getting that crazy error : "App couldn't be downloaded due to an error.(911)".
I've tried fixing it in all possible ways I've found on google,also tried a few times to unistall the google play store's updates,force stopped and cleared data from different apps that might have a link with this,but no succes.
The only way it works is by reseting the phone to it's factory data,but after a couple of minutes I'm getting the error again,so it doesn't worth the time spent on factory resetting just for a few apps.
Has anyone any idea how can I fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to solve "error 911" while downloading apps on Allview V1 Viper S

Welcome to Android Central! Not sure if you've already tried this, but go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, go to Settings>Accounts, remove your Google account, then add it back again.

Also, make sure you have a valid form of payment associated with your Google Play Store account.

JmsBnd077

May 9, 2015
Visit site

I've tried all of theese,except adding a form of payment. Done adding the payment method,but still getting the same error.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Does this occur on all wi-fi networks? Try a different network if you haven't already. Or how about over mobile data (if the device has the capability)?

You could also go to this support site and click on Contact Us at the upper right to request a call or chat: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=3364260