How do I fix an error on my samsung galaxy tablet "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped"

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How do I fix an error on my samsung galaxy tablet "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped"

I get this error message every time I try and play a game, it wont update games, etc, it is hindering the use of the tablet. When I click on the error message it takes me to the internet browser and the error there is that this browser is no longer supported!! What the heck. Browser wont work to update google play, and google play wont work. Help!!! tablet is useless like this, nothing works. I have read all kinds of people having this issue yet samsung and google are not addressing this major issue! I have reset the time and date on tablet as one suggested...does nothing. Need someone to post a real fix. What is going on? Can someone with some real experience and knowledge please address this issue and a real fix. Thank you.

sulasno

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I fix an error on my samsung galaxy tablet "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped"

Google apps are damaged. Suggest going to APKMirror to get current version

slipdUK

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
Re: How do I fix an error on my samsung galaxy tablet "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped"

Hio guys,

In the same boat with this... I'm getting this error almost constantly on my Android mini-PC... all looks up to date and I've factory reset etc, still no joy. Clearing the cache/data of the Play Store app takes the error out of the mix and I can run the app again, I can't when I'm getting the error, but I'm obviously not connected in the app - you have to run and accept the T&C's etc.

Any thought? It's driving me insane now :confused: