How do I fix the mobile IP registration response mip error 67 on Motorola xt603?

A

AC Question

how to fix mobile ip registration response mip error 67 on Motorola xt603

Mip error 67: mobile node

Smokescreen_5

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
It could also mean that you didn't pay your bill. If you aren't up to date with your billing, or if you have a credit card that needs to be updated on the account, as soon as you change it and make sure the bill is paid, you should have service again.

Aaron J Smith

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
@Elizabeth, this worked for me as well: Go to settings...click on system (at bottom) and then click on System Update. Click on Update PRL...let it run, then click on Update Profile and let it run. After everything is finished, restart your phone. This removed the MIP error and it has not shown back up. Hope that helps.

Mar 6, 2019
Visit site
I fixed the problem on a LG Stylo 3. I got a new phone and wanted to give my son the 3. When I switched to the 4plus, the 3 began receiving error codes such as the ones described. It popped up on everything, every 5 seconds. My son is using the phone with just wifi connection for games and videos. To fix the problem on a phone that is not in use for calls, the only step you do is to turn off mobile data. Error code vanished and hasn't returned. Again only for wifi only phones.

petersmith69

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
Re: how to fix mobile ip registration response mip error 67 on Motorola xt603

There are a few fixes to this (depending on the underlying cause):

If you're running a custom ROM or a custom kernel, flash back to stock.

Call customer support and:
a) Make sure your ESN and SIM numbers match the ones they have.
b) Make sure there's no data outage in your area. (If there is, 67 means that you can't get a data connection because there's none to get.)

Update the phone's PRL.
faced similar kind of issue
Thank you . this solution seem authentic.
going to try this solution

Liza Borne

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
follow this steps
Go to Settings and tap on Wi-Fi.
Turn on the Wi-Fi and connect to a network.
Long press on the connected network and select Modify Network.
Check Show Advance Options.
On IP Settings drop down menu, select Static.
Assign IP of your choice but leave other variable untouched.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
follow this steps
Go to Settings and tap on Wi-Fi.
Turn on the Wi-Fi and connect to a network.
Long press on the connected network and select Modify Network.
Check Show Advance Options.
On IP Settings drop down menu, select Static.
Assign IP of your choice but leave other variable untouched.
"Assign IP of your choice" is bad advice, unless you know what you're doing. If the IP you assign isn't in the router's subnet, you just disconnect yourself from the internet that way. (And if you don't know what a subnet is, or how to figure it out, you shouldn't be fooling with IP addresses. [Most routers are subnetted /24, so you have only 252 - the number of attached computers/cellphones/etc. to choose from - and if the particular router doesn't allow a static IP within its DHCP range you may have anywhere from fewer to no choices.])