How do i get the keyboard to stop vibrating? Moto Photon

ILJG

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi there
Don't know if you have an answer yet, I am new to the site. But you have to go under Sounds and uncheck the audible touch tones box and it stops the vibrating on your key pad. It will still vibrate if you have a pattern security lock on your phone, but not when you touch the key pad.

Ynna Fudotan

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
You go to settings. Then go to sound. Click vibrate intensity. After you get there. There should be three things. Call, notification, and haptic fredback. Go to haptic feedback. And finally. Put it all the way to the left side :)

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Is it there under haptic feedback? It might be in Sounds in the phone Settings

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

latenitec1

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Every one of the other answers were guesses. I have a photon Q and, I tried each of those.
I don't think the settings described were ever implemented on the Photon Q.

The only thing I found that worked was to download a free widget called Silent Toggle from the Play Store. This app add a third feature on you volume down button (reduce volume, vibrate or NoSound and No Vibrate). Without this app the only options on the volume button are reduce volume or vibrate.

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings > Language and input > then go to the settings of your keyboard and in there, untick 'Vibrate on keypress'

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Riahh Lynn

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
How do I get the keyboard to stop vibrating?

I have an Android. A ZTE Z998 and every time I type, my keyboard vibrates. Its very irritating!!! Please help!! ASAP!

Dipankar Karn

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Currently I am using moto e, previously HTC explorer but more or less I found the same procedure:

PRESS THE MIKE BUTTON/RECORDING BUTTON ON KEYPAD ON YOUR MOTO E/ OR MIGHT BE IN ANY OTHER SMART PHONE FOR FEW SECONDS THEN LEAVE IT. ONE OPTION WILL COME LIKE 'GOOGLE KEYBOARD SETTINGS' PRESS IT THEN UNPRESS 'VIBERATE ON KEYPRESS'. NOW YOU GET THE RESULT.

press recording button on keypad > google keyboard setting > unpress 'viberate on keypress'

Hareesh S

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Settings -> Languages & input -> press settings icon of google keyboard -> Preferences -> Vibrate on keypress (uncheck)

Available for 4.4.4 kitkat.

MrsDiaz86

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Go to Settings > Language and input > then go to the settings of your keyboard and in there, untick 'Vibrate on keypress'

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you! That worked perfectly on my Moto E. :). It's a silly little thing that was so annoying!

zweib

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
After much searching, this worked for me:
Settings - Keyboards - Google keyboard (long press) - Preferences - Vibrate on keypress (unselect)

(AT&T ZTE Maven "go-phone")

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia