How do I retrieve photos and text messages from my broken Samsung S5 to an iPhone 5S?

A

AC Question

How do I retrieve photos and txt messages from my broken Samsung S5 to an Iphone 5S

My screen on my Samsung S5 is shattered. The phone still turns on but the screen is black. I have a pin lock and therefore cannot access anything.
Is there a way I can retrieve my txt messages and photos.

If they were backed up - where would they have been backed up to please.

heide novell

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Getting the screen replaced may resolve the matter. There is a company named FoxPaw in our area which has drop off boxes at grocery stores and other places. You drop the device off and they pick up and repair it - try them or some other repair shop.

I can't be certain that fixing the screen will make the phone functional but otherwise there is no way to get at the material on your phone.

As to backing up material on your phone, go google: android backup messages photos

You should find several sites that will tell you about the various ways you can back up your data.

Always be paranoid, assume that something will go wrong with the phone. Backing up regularly will limit the amount of data you lose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varun2310