how do I .sbf?

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I have googled how to do it, but everything I find is for the OG X or the droid 2, can someone help me with how to sbf pleaseeeeeee

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I would use the sticky thread here that's been here for ages. Motorola X hacking section. It is a easy process.

rbellis

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I just got my X2 yesterday. I have had the Fascinate and have used an arse load of ROMS on it so I am not new to rooting and "hacking" the droid phone. This morning I was playing with a clock widget (Dont remember what the name of it was) when all of a sudden my phone turned off and I could not get it past the droid eye loading screen. When it finally did, it was stuck on saying 7:00PM Jan 1 and also read NO SIGNAL. I was not able to use the touch screen at all and "unlock" the screen.

My point is, I tried to sbf and it comes right back to the same screen. The phone was on GB and I read that I much boot into recovery and do a factory wipe. When I go into the recovery I get the green android with a triangle. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
When you boot into recovery and see the triangle, hit vol up and down at the same time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I just SBF'd to 2.3.4 and didn't wipe anything... never bootlooped. Just went into rsd protocol ran it and bam cool crt tv animation, that mas the thing I wanted the most:3

I was on 2.3.3 rooted but only 2 apps that actually needed root access were installed so I don't know if that had anything to do with it... good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen