How do I stop my voice text from repeating everything twice?

A

AC Question

Every time I voice text, my phone repeats the sentence or paragraph twice. Anyway to avoid this annoyance?

kingafrojoe

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Re: How can I fix the "com.android.systemui has stopped" error?

I found out what caused it. Earlier today google pushed an update for their google quick search app ( https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e.android.googlequicksearchbox&token=QD7tglTM ), this update broke my home button.

So uninstall the app and you should be fine for now.

Worked perfectly! went to play store and removed updates. then went into app manager and disabled app. May reenable if bugs turn up in other app.
Thanks for your help!

Kin Wang

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:

Tsvetelin Dragnev

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site

tjf1967

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site

So ow do we know when Google has fixed this problem? The Google app is very important ad is used often. Really need this app and Google needs to fix ASAP. Again does anyone know how to tell when problem is fixed?

anon(10147496)

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site

I made this account to say thank you so much! My phone updated an app that I didn't bother checking last night and afterwards I had this problem, but now it's fixed thanks to you!

Ngh2

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
How can I fix the "com.android.systemui has stopped" error?

TQ, Gamekingx... for sharing your solution on 21Jan, 14:40 in regards to the error when Home button is pressed.

"I found out what caused it. Earlier today google pushed an update for their google quick search app ( https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../store/apps/d...quicksearchbox&token=RKjpMlsN ), this update broke my home button.

So uninstall the app and you should be fine for now."

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Wow, judging by how many posts in this thread so far, it seems like a fairly widespread problem on Samsung phones. As has already been mentioned, the best thing to do is to uninstall updates to the Google app (just search for it on the Play Store and tap Uninstall, which will only uninstall updates), then wait until the next time it's updated. The only official way to know when it's been updated for your phone is to look at the Play Store app page for the Google app, and look at the date it was last updated. Or you could keep an eye on a thread like this, since someone will most likely announce that it's been updated and the bug fixed.

I would also strongly encourage all of you to open the Google app, tap Menu>Send Feedback, and inform Google about this problem. If a lot of people do it, they'll realize quickly what they did wrong and patch it.

Allosch

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site

Gameking wrote:

I found out what caused it. Earlier today google pushed an update for their google quick search app ( https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../store/apps/d...quicksearchbox&token=mXURo9Ew ), this update broke my home button.

So uninstall the app and you should be fine for now.

I'm new to Android. What are the steps to do the above fix?
Thanks!!!

Open the play store app, type 'Google' into the search bar and click on the Google app, then hit uninstall. You'll be prompted to uninstall updates, which is what you want.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz