how do pics taken from the devise instantly become corrupt?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

first off I am a little ticked off by this problem because 2 or more corrupt photos and all of a sudden the whole tablet starts glitching out and turns into a useless paper weight. of course im talking about the elite tablet you know that pos yall pushed to production knowing it corrupts the pics you take with it.... it makes no seance i take the pics with the device and 90% of them automatically say they are corrupt. first the key board starts glitching like fat finger syndrome then all of a sudden it wont power down you cant get into the gallery you cant uninstall any apps and when you do finally get in to it delete everything uninstall everything and it still wont power down it wont let you reinstall anything and if it does you cant open it anyway your pos is gernadied along the walkway, I'm pretty sure i'm never buying another samsung product again as long as I live, just wanted to know what kind of Bozo operation is really going on over there I take the picture with the bloody cam that is on the freaking devise this corrupt glitch bs is just that so explain why your pos does that. how can it be so absolutely [language redacted by Mod] and still make it to production? its ridiculous... I want my money back period.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This is an independent community forum, without any affiliation with Samsung, Google or any other hardware or software company. If you have an issue with the Samsung, I recommend you contact them directly. If the device is defective and still under warranty, they should take care of it. I would advise you to moderate your language when you communicate with them, though, if you want to get anything done.

One simple thing to check is to see if the problem persists after taking out the SD card (if one is present). SD cards can be faulty, become corrupt, or just plain counterfeit, which can cause this kind of problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej