how do you remove uninstalled apps from the cloud

ksjmh13

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody know how to or if you can remove uninstalled apps from your cloud? I noticed that the apps i downloaded and then decided to remove/delete from my fire still show in my apps cloud. They are not on my device as they have the "download arrow" next to them but they still show up in my cloud. Is there any way of totally getting rid of them?

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
That's basically like a purchase log. It's anything you have in your Amazon history, I actually wish Android Market had something like that. They just have apps you've paid $$ for, (unless they removed the paid app for the market...) :-$

helmutk

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can remove the apps permanently from your cloud. Go into your Digital Content on your Account page on the Amazon.com site. Then go to your Apps and Devices. Go to the actions for the listed app you want to remove and select to delete the app.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
That's basically like a purchase log. It's anything you have in your Amazon history, I actually wish Android Market had something like that. They just have apps you've paid $$ for, (unless they removed the paid app for the market...) :-$

Android Market does. If, in a browser, you go to Android Market > My Library > Apps , you will see a list of every App you ever downloaded whether it is installed now or not.

Reactions: Effenhimer

ITS ME DAVID

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can remove the apps permanently from your cloud. Go into your Digital Content on your Account page on the Amazon.com site. Then go to your Apps and Devices. Go to the actions for the listed app you want to remove and select to delete the app.

My bad I was thinking the preinstalled kindle apps

ZMikula

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I tried going to the Amazon site and I went to the actions menu next to each app in my cloud and I chose to delete them but it still didn't work....:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemal