How is t-mobile network the fastest ?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Ok, please move on. Enough already.

Agree. As the saying goes: "You're beating a dead horse". You've made your opinion very, very clear.

You're going to give yourself ulcers and high blood pressure! Let it go...please!

Posted via the Android Central App

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
These are logical opinions ...I've spoken to 30 different reps and none had a clue ... A good sized sample pool to say they have horrible customer service

T-mobile wants to use a general claim of saying they have the fastest network and I'm disputing that claim because they aren't. They don't even use a disclaimer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL Wrong again....

Which mobile data provider is best?

" T-Mobile customers are happy outliers: A whopping 70% say they are satisfied and only 12% dissatisfied with the value of their service. Forty-eight percent of AT&T customers and 43% of Sprint customers say they are satisfied. Verizon is the worst of the bunch: 39% of people say they are satisfied, while 37% say they are dissatisfied."

Which mobile data provider is best? T-Mobile...

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
LOL Wrong again....

Which mobile data provider is best?

" T-Mobile customers are happy outliers: A whopping 70% say they are satisfied and only 12% dissatisfied with the value of their service. Forty-eight percent of AT&T customers and 43% of Sprint customers say they are satisfied. Verizon is the worst of the bunch: 39% of people say they are satisfied, while 37% say they are dissatisfied."

Which mobile data provider is best? T-Mobile...

Wrong ? T-mobile is horrible . I left them because their customer service is CRAP . Oh and I was paying $130 for unlimited 4g data , jump , my phone and tablet data. I am paying $144 a month for Verizon for 10gb of data , note 4 payments , and tablet added on . And this is taxes included. I'll gladly pay $10 to never be with t-mobile again

I spent 3 months to get rid of them and took talking to over 30 different reps .

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
There is no way this can possibly end well, you all know that, right? Best case scenario it goes around and around in circles until someone gets tired. Worst case someone steps over the line and mods get involved.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Wrong ? T-mobile is horrible . I left them because their customer service is CRAP . Oh and I was paying $130 for unlimited 4g data , jump , my phone and tablet data. I am paying $144 a month for Verizon for 10gb of data , note 4 payments , and tablet added on . And this is taxes included. I'll gladly pay $10 to never be with t-mobile again

I spent 3 months to get rid of them and took talking to over 30 different reps .

You can't handle the truth.....AT&T and Verizon are Total rips offs that are over charging customers. AT&T and Verizon are Spectrum Bandwidth Squatters on Low band Frequencies and work use their buying power to force cell Manufactures to make phones difficult to switch company without buying a new phone.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
You can't handle the truth.....AT&T and Verizon are Total rips offs that over charging customers.

I can handle the truth. I'm paying $10 more to be with Verizon then deal with t-mobile which included no service inside. I get service and way better customer service with Verizon so far and way less headaches and me Saving money on Advil :)

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I can handle the truth. I'm paying $10 more to be with Verizon then deal with t-mobile which included no service inside. I get service and way better customer service with Verizon so far and way less headaches and me Saving money on Advil :)

You posted you pay $144 a month with Verizon and I pay $35 a month for T-Mobile/MetroPCS for unlimited everything. Sure I have a speed bump at 1Ghz data but never came close to using that since Comcast has mobile hot-spots all over when I'm not in my home and most business, restaurants and bars have free wi-fi.

Left AT&T after 8 years of bad signal at my home that made me walk down the street to even talk on the phone. I stood out in the rain for years because that over priced AT&T wouldn't put in a better signal in a major South Florida Metro Area with millions of people. Called AT&T over and over to improve my signal and they told me I needed to give them over $200 for a home cell extender. Since I paid over $100 a month I told them they should pay for it but they didn't care. I canceled my AT&T service the day my contract was up and paid them off in full getting a bill with zero dollars. Ten days after I get a AT&T bill for over $200 claiming I still had a few hours left on that contract since it didn't end till Midnight. Argured with AT&T's customer service and they still didn't care. AT&T only cared when I got a lawyer and suddenly didn't think I owned them anything since I was a great customer that got ripped off by them for 8 years of pathetic cell services.

Funny I may hate AT&T but don't go on AT&T's board trying to be disruptive.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
You posted you pay $144 a month with Verizon and I pay $35 a month for T-Mobile/MetroPCS for unlimited everything. Sure I have a speed bump at 1Ghz data but never came close to using that since Comcast has mobile hot-spots all over when I'm not in my home and most restrants and bars have free wi-fi.

Left AT&T after 8 years of bad signal at my home that made me walk down the street to even talk on the phone. I stood out in the rain for years because that over priced AT&T wouldn't put in a better signal in a major South Florida Metro Area with millions of people. Called AT&T over and over to improve my signal and they told me I needed to give them over $200 for a home cell extender. Since I paid over $100 a month I told them they should pay for it but they didn't care. I canceled my AT&T service the day my contract was up and paid them off in full getting a bill with zero dollars. Ten days after I get a AT&T bill for over $200 claiming I still had a few hours left on that contract since it didn't end till Midnight. Argured with AT&T's customer service and they still didn't care. AT&T only cared when I got a lawyer and suddenly didn't think I owned them anything since I was a great customer that got ripped off by them for 8 years of pathetic cell services.

Lol free wifi ...I'll never use them ever not even time warner since who knows if anybody is snooping.

You don't get unlimited everything because your capped at 1gb of LTE data which I find is so little and not going to deal with slow data for about 18 days. I was paying $130 for unlimited LTE data with t-mobile proper post paid. I use anywhere between 3 gb and 8-9 gb of data per month and use wifi whenever I'm home on my personal network . I don't trust public wifi since anybody on it can be snooping

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Lol free wifi ...I'll never use them ever not even time warner since who knows if anybody is snooping.

You don't get unlimited everything because your capped at 1gb of LTE data which I find is so little and not going to deal with slow data for about 18 days. I was paying $130 for unlimited LTE data with t-mobile proper post paid. I use anywhere between 3 gb and 8-9 gb of data per month and use wifi whenever I'm home on my personal network . I don't trust public wifi since anybody on it can be snooping

Well I pay 80 flat for UNLIMITED EVERYTHING.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 🌌

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
All Taxes are in my $35 Metro PCS payment. $35 that's it since the taxes are all in that $35.

Yeah but he is on t-mobile and there is no included tax. Taxes for me at least is around $10-12 bucks so $90 a month ?

It was $10-12 for me on Verizon and T-mobile

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Actually I do my account is only charged about 82$. But since I slap an extra 2 or 3 bucks my account for apps and such I only get charged 80. Sorry for your luck .

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4

If your on t-mobile proper and post paid they have to charge tax .....and their surcharges ....kind if required .

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but t-mobile claims to be the "fastest" .....root metrics says otherwise .....

My own speed test also disputes that claim ....

I also average much much higher speeds
Then any of my counter parts here in Hawaii. Almost double mind you of even At&t. I have never seen a Verizon speed tested here to be much over 20-30MB.
So it does depend on location. I did how however, see 100+ MB xlte speeds posted on the mainland just not here.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 via the Coconut Wireless \000/

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Using speed tests in the middle on a low populated area and calling true is beyond using a source that supports its position. Using a speed test in a bunch of cities and then averaging them ok but using it in Hawaii or some small city and ignore the big populated ones which have more people on their network is fixing the results ..

Hawaii is small in area but we are dense in population over 1.4 million people live here. Don't sound like much. But it is

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
lol I'm just calling them out for their lies which is great customer service and fastest data ....they have horrible customer service and slow data ....

And as far as your analogy goes it's comparing apples to oranges. Tvs simply don't do that and I'm fine with their system now for phones. If sprint and t-mobile wanted it they should of spent money .

Closing, you can call T-mobile anything you want till your blue in the face. It won't change the network speeds and or the services Almeuit, and others including me are getting. Root metric, open source, etc, etc. Who cares really? I don't. All we, I care about is what type of service we are getting as individuals with the hard earned cash we make. I don't know why it bothers you so much what T-Mobile claims? You moved on to Verizon that's great for you!

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

Well, Closingracer your in the minority 12 % I suppose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana