How is your HTC One battery performance

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Batteries lose charge capacity over time and cycles so that's an issue.

When the S3 sad new, I would get 4 hours of screen time aka actual use.

Now I'm getting 2:30 to as much as 3 with brightness all the way down

Good thing is all I have to do is change the battery, what do you do with the one?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Stop letting your battery get low or completely die and you won't have this issue. Charge often for battery longevity.

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
First off, I'd start by downloading gsam and seeing exactly what is consuming the battery. You did not mention doing that. Secondly, I wouldn't use a task killer, those often make matters worse. You also might try a factory reset and start from scratch and slowly add apps back in over time to find the offending one(s) giving you trouble. In other words, don't reset and then junk up the phone with a bunch of stuff. Go slow.

definitely agree with gadgetgator, get rid of the task killer. not necessary, and my experience has been that it was a battery drain. may require a hard reboot as well. but start there.

my own two cents - battery life on this phone is excellent. far surpasses previous experience with the htc evo line that i had.

hope it helps . . . good luck.

Michollstad

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, battery life has been a big issue for me. I went from a Note 2 so it's only to be expected, but the HTC ONE actually only lasts me a day with normal usage. That's why I'm going to go for the note 3 when it comes out and return my HTC. The one is a great phone, but the battery life just ruins the experience so much.

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
If you guys are getting a full day out of the phone, that's really all you can ask for. Are you guys going home to houses with no power outlets or something?

I've gotten like 18 and 16 hours the last two days with my phone that's a week old. I'll take that every time.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
On and off 4G and WiFi. Normal use, nothing real heavy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378070435223.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378070435223.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 14

jeverts

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I've become a minimalist with regards to apps and feeds. I'm good with the battery life. I like blink feed but, I've reduced it to 6 feeds, seems to have helped. I just posted in another thread that, I just before went from 68 percent to 95 with the phone off on the oem wall charger. This is not a problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4