How long do you think Motorola's Cyber-Monday Sale for the Moto X will last?

How long do you think Motorola's Cyber-Monday Sale for the Moto X will last?

• Total voters

Rob220

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
As of right now I am trying to check my saved designs with no luck. I can't access any of them. But I can design a new one and go through the check out process...so who knows. I hope it all works tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
As of right now I am trying to check my saved designs with no luck. I can't access any of them. But I can design a new one and go through the check out process...so who knows. I hope it all works tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

Same here. Saved designs doesn't work.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
What a fail. Hope they get online soon. I would hate to waste my entire day trying to save some dough.

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Not looking good. Site slow. Price for 32 GB still listed for $549 at check out. Not to mention, I've been waiting over 10 days for the Moto credit card for the zero interest.

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Sure! They may have to backorder some phones, and might not be shipped before Christmas ( although I doubt that), but I think the sale will last the whole day. :p:)

Ahem...where's my nickel??

Motorola Mobility @Motorola
Our website is down due to traffic & we're working quickly to restore it. Watch here for updates & for when our Cyber Monday deal starts.

XDCX

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Over five hours since the sale was supposed to begin and Motorola still does not have a functioning website.

The fact that the Development Editions sold out so quickly and Motorola has promised to double the number of MotoMaker units available makes me think the "quantities are limited" verbiage was more than just a tease. The whole promotion, immediately after the first notification, has been handled poorly by Motorola. They had three or four days to get this right and yet it looks like they made zero effort to accommodate the surge in traffic their website was going to experience. **** poor planning in my opinion. :mad:

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Over five hours since the sale was supposed to begin and Motorola still does not have a functioning website.

The fact that the Development Editions sold out so quickly and Motorola has promised to double the number of MotoMaker units available makes me think the "quantities are limited" verbiage was more than just a tease. The whole promotion, immediately after the first notification has been handled poorly by Motorola. They had three or four days to get this right and yet it looks like they made zero effort to accommodate the surge in traffic their website was going to experience. **** poor planning in my opinion. :mad:

I can't believe this is a google company and they can't figure out how to handle a little bit of traffic. Tragic. Pretty sure they have enough money to pay for ecommerce consultants. Lol.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Ahem...where's my nickel??

Motorola Mobility @Motorola
Our website is down due to traffic & we're working quickly to restore it. Watch here for updates & for when our Cyber Monday deal starts.

Haha! Not so fast... Someone had posted it started at 8am. And I did say "unless their website has problems". :p;)

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Haha! Not so fast... Someone had posted it started at 8am. And I did say "unless their website has problems". :p;)

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

I guess that there should have been a poll for "How long will it take for Motorola to fix their website after it crashes?". :eek: