How the heck do I turn off Samsung Music?

Chevy-SS

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
S21 here...... Seems like a ridiculously stupid question, but how the heck do I turn off Samsung Music? I cannot believe it will not shut off. I have looked all over for the magic 'OFF' button, but none appear.

If I get to the screen shown in pic below, it will still keep playing song EVEN AFTER I TOUCH THE "CLOSE ALL" BUTTON!!!!! I am totally gobsmacked by the insanity of being unable to accomplish something simple like this.

s21-music1.JPG

Edox

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It's never been "OFF" ... or "play" or "Pause" ..or in that case "x".... that's how you stop playing.....PhotoCollage_1643927926807.jpg

Last edited:

spARTacus

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
I think you can also hit the "X", instead of the "pause" , when you pull down from the top.

I kind of agree with the OP that it's weird and almost stupid, kind of goofy. However, probably something about still needing to be able to play music and switch tracks, etc... from lock screen.

Chevy-SS

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
It's never been "OFF" ... or "play" or "Pause" ..or in that case "x".... that's how you stop playing....

Is that a pic of the Samsung music player? If so, how did you get to that screen? Thanks.

If it's not Samsung player, which app is it? I would like to simply have a "X" button (as shown in your pic) to shut it off.

Edox

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Is that a pic of the Samsung music player? If so, how did you get to that screen? Thanks.

If it's not Samsung player, which app is it? I would like to simply have a "X" button (as shown in your pic) to shut it off.
Yes,is a pic of the Samsung MP..
On Quick Panel, AOD, Lock Screen, there is an "X" with which you can stop playing music ... theme is custom ... #hex installer ... available on Play StoreScreenshot_20220204-154925_Nova7.jpg

BristolPete2

Jul 2, 2023
Visit site
This is the only solution I can find and very access unfriendly. If you have poor eyesight or find it hard hitting that small "x" without hitting play, there is no way you can turn it off. It makes the player obsolete.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid