How to disable 5G on Samsung S20 FE 5G ?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Most likely don't have a toggle, Att hides it , just like carrier version Att didn't have a data toggle in notifications panel but unlocked on ATT does , carrier take features out or are hidden that's the way it works with Samsung US versions once u put your sim in unlocked or carrier version you see features there or carrier took them out . TMO has it both versions unlocked/carrier
Unlocked Pixel on Verizon ..I will have to check my S22 U when I flip SIM
4da696d332329da9c7ce8d4c117fbb58.jpg

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Good to see this app works for any carrier that hides that settings page.

But I will say that the times 5G seemed really weak - to the point where apps will say the internet connection is bad - changing to LTE only did not make it better. The signal was still just as bad even while saying "4G-LTE".

Weak coverage is still weak coverage.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Good to see this app works for any carrier that hides that settings page.

But I will say that the times 5G seemed really weak - to the point where apps will say the internet connection is bad - changing to LTE only did not make it better. The signal was still just as bad even while saying "4G-LTE".

Weak coverage is still weak coverage.
True weak coverage can't do anything but sometimes a quick reboot might help

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
So, what I'm reading so far is that nobody has an answer to this and I'm still the only person to realize that millions of other people would have the exact same problem.

Forums never help...damn. ever.. I don't know why I bother.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So, what I'm reading so far is that nobody has an answer to this and I'm still the only person to realize that millions of other people would have the exact same problem.

I gave a option to keep it at 4g , Forum doesn't help lol , maybe change your carrier?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

That's not true. You came here with a problem and with the help of different members you (all of us) learned that this problem only happens with some specific carriers (in the US) and not with the rest. And as a bonus it was offered a workaround, if not to completely fix it at least could make your usage better. Please, don't blame us, blame your carrier.

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
Yeah, I got a expensive phone that does not work. Who do I go to, to get help with fixing it? work-arounds are not acceptable. I need a real fix...like how to access hidden control, how to hack the phone remotely to make it do what I want, etc...anything useful. Calling verizon customer service is an exercise in futility.

Somebody has to know how to fix this since millions of other people are having the same issue without question... this is unreal. I cannot use my phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Contact supervisor at Verizon get it escalated, soc media hit them up , we cant do that for you .
It will take more then one phone call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos