How To Establish A Shortcut On The App Page To A PDF File Residing In The My Files App & Hancom ?

tntom

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
How To Establish A Shortcut On The App Page To A PDF File Residing In The My Files App & Hancom ?

Thread Title covers the question. Tried every step I could imagine without success. Is it possible to do?

Thank you.

Tony_686

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: How To Establish A Shortcut On The App Page To A PDF File Residing In The My Files App & Hancom

I think it's a dev job to implement such a feature

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: How To Establish A Shortcut On The App Page To A PDF File Residing In The My Files App & Hancom

Agree, the closest I think you'll get otherwise is if you put a shortcut to the PDF itself into the desktop and have Hancom be your default application for opening PDF files.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I might misunderstand the question but I have several pdfs on my homescreen. I go to "My Files", find the pdf I want, long press on the file name. You will get a screen with three dots in upper right corner. Tap on those dots for the drop down menu. Scroll down to select "add shortcut to homescreen". A pdf icon will be on your homescreen. You can the drag it to whichever screen you want. If you are running Nova launcher, you can long press the pdf icon to edit and select a different icon, rename file and assign a swipe action to that icon. There are dozens of icon packs in the Play Store. Many free ones. I like Moonshine pack.
I hope this is what you were looking for.
Almost forgot, when you select that icon you will get a popup screen asking which pdf reader you want to use. It will of course list all the readers available on your device.

Posted via Android Central App

zapjb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Polaris Viewer does this easy. Just select PDF, all will be listed. Long press - add to desktop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aesthetics1