How to Hard-Reset a FRP Locked Huawei P10 Lite

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I own a Huawei P10 Lite WAS-Lx1A and have forgotten both its PIN and associated Google account details. The phone can open for emergency calls, eRecovery, and fastboot and rescue mode. Under fastboot the Phone says it's 'Locked' and 'FRP Lock', and because of this cannot be hard reset through its EMUI eRecovery mode (only 'download latest version and recovery', 'reboot', and 'shutdown' options are available in this menu).
What action can I take in unlocking this phone? I don't mind any options that wipe the phones data so long as it's viable in granting me access to the phone again at this point.

NOTE: I have attempted using 'DrFone' and 'DC-unlocker' softwares but neither support my phone model. Also, undergoing the 'download latest version and recovery' in EMUI eRecovery menu results in 'getting package info failed'.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You forgot your own Google account and password? I'd say that's a bigger problem. Or did you forget the previous owner's Google account and password? Your only option is to find the previous owner and ask them for this information so that you can log back in. Hopefully they'll want to cooperate with you.

FRP means Factory Reset Protection. It protects the phone from being stolen and being simply factory reset so that the thief can just make it their own. We don't allow discussions on how to bypass security features. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky