how to recover deleted images?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Iam using note 8.
When I tried to move around 200 images to separate album in galary app. It showed moving and then suddenly it all disappeared.
I don't know what happened .
When I checked the folder is there but the images all gone.
I tried using different apps available in play store, but no use.
Please help me
ThaNk you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What did you use to move the images? Was the target directory on Internal Storage or an SD card?

alvinqwerty

Dec 19, 2017
Visit site
How to restore deleted images

Iam using note 8. When I tried to move around 200 images to separate album in galary app. It showed moving and then suddenly it all disappeared. I don't know what happened . When I checked the folder is there but the images all gone. I tried using different apps available in play store, but no use. Please help me ThaNk you.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: How to restore deleted images

Iam using note 8. When I tried to move around 200 images to separate album in galary app. It showed moving and then suddenly it all disappeared. I don't know what happened . When I checked the folder is there but the images all gone. I tried using different apps available in play store, but no use. Please help me ThaNk you.

For the heck of it, restart your phone and see if photos are their. Do you have Google photos? I hope you had them backed up there. I know you said you've tried apps but just checking.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to restore deleted images

I merged your duplicate threads. Please see my previous response.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19