How to recover from a fail rooting

fyaajster

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I follow the rooting process but it fail to update my cliq and now it won't power back on. Please help to recover it OS back.
Model is moto blur cliq
firmware 1.5

Here is what happen
I got to the updating screen somewhere it fail line 47 putting the new rooting on
so I took the battery out hoping it will restore the system back and it did not.
However it will power on for 30sec then shut off. I can also get back to the update screen and that is all I can do. Please help me get back.

This is the info I follow: How To: Root the Motorola CLIQ (Updated 04.09.10) | TheUnlockr

fyaajster

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I follow the rooting process but it fail to update my cliq and now it won't power back on. Please help to recover it OS back.
Model is moto blur cliq
firmware 1.5

Here is what happen
I got to the updating screen somewhere it fail line 47 putting the new rooting on
so I took the battery out hoping it will restore the system back and it did not.
However it will power on for 30sec then shut off. I can also get back to the update screen and that is all I can do. Please help me get back.

This is the info I follow: How To: Root the Motorola CLIQ (Updated 04.09.10) | TheUnlockr

Never mind I figure it out It was tuff.

anon(40787)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Mind linking us or telling us for us other cliq users? The title makes it seem you are telling us how...

-----
Sent From My Motorola Cliq - Via Tapatalk

fyaajster

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
The problem was the backlight was out because I pull the battery out in the middle of fail rooting or stuck on 47, so there was no ROM or OS. I reboot it a couple time and discover that I can lightly see the recovery mode. I look at it carefully and I can see it barely if you tilt the screen in different angle. You have to look at it carefully to see the whole screen or else you might think it's all black.
Once I can see it I hit the recovery restore and was able to boot back to the original ROM and the backlight came back.

Hope this will help anyone with black screen during fail rooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik